- Digital Display
- Rate Card
- T&Cs / Policies
- HFSS Code Summary
- BAI General Commercial Communications Code
- Terms And Conditions Of Business
- RTÉ Clashing Policy
- RTÉ Guide Competition Terms & Conditions
- RTÉ Broadcast Sponsorship Guidelines
- Competing Broadcaster Guidelines
- Alcohol Advertising
- Dimensions (W x H): 970×250
- Format: Rich Media, HTML 5
- Frame Rate: Up to 24 fps
- File Size: Initial file MAX: 50KB, Subsequent polite load size: 1MB MAX (HTML5), 10MB (Video).
- All videos must be progressive load. Cannot be streaming.
- Animation: Auto-play animation/video up to 30 seconds with audio on user initiation only.
No Audio, Video or Action initiated on mouseover. Billboards must click to initiate beyond the initial auto-play. User-initiated video can include “Click to continue”, “Click to play”, “Replay” buttons to deepen the in-banner experience. All sound and animation must stop once pause or stop is clicked. All video must be progressive load, not streaming.
- Reporting Metrics: Ad Impressions & clicks only. All other tracking & interaction metrics should be discussed & agreed upon by the Rich Media Vendor.
- Editorial Approval: RTÉ reserves the right to refuse a creative which is deemed inappropriate and/or harmful to our users at any time.
Providing Traffic with Creative
All creative MUST be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the following information:
- IO number and Ad Agency in the subject line of email to identify campaign
Destination URL/ Click trackers/ Impression trackers to be clearly stated in the body of the email or as an attachment.