- Digital Display
- Rate Card
- T&Cs / Policies
- HFSS Code Summary
- BAI General Commercial Communications Code
- Terms And Conditions Of Business
- RTÉ Clashing Policy
- RTÉ Guide Competition Terms & Conditions
- RTÉ Broadcast Sponsorship Guidelines
- Competing Broadcaster Guidelines
- Alcohol Advertising
Why Sponsorship Clearance is required
All sponsorship stings must receive clearance prior to broadcast from RTÉ’s Sponsorship Committee for the following
- To ensure all copy complies with the Broadcasting Authority of Ireland Sponsorship codes.
- To ensure that the copy is suitable for broadcast on our stations and appropriate to the sponsored programme.
How to submit Sponsorship copy for clearance
To submit, you must complete a Clearance Submission Form. You can download a copy of the form here
Email your completed form along with your copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept scripts, storyboards and low rez mpegs however we would advise submitting copy at script/storyboard stage
so changes are easily rectified before recording. Please ensure that the copy includes a clear sponsorship message for
example; (sponsors name) proud sponsors of (the full programme title).
The Sponsorship Committee review copy daily however we would advise that you allow plenty of time for clearance as
the Committee may not always be readily available.
A copy of the BAI General Commercial Communications Code is available at www.bai.ie please refer to Section 6 Rules
to Pertaining Sponsorship of the General Commercial Communications Code.
If you have any queries in regards to Sponsorship copy clearance please do not hesitate to contact us at