- Digital Display
- Rate Card
- T&Cs / Policies
- HFSS Code Summary
- BAI General Commercial Communications Code
- Terms And Conditions Of Business
- RTÉ Clashing Policy
- RTÉ Guide Competition Terms & Conditions
- RTÉ Broadcast Sponsorship Guidelines
- Competing Broadcaster Guidelines
- Alcohol Advertising
An overlay that is activated when the user presses pause on the player. This branded canvas remains on screen until the user resumes play or exits.
- Format: VPAID
- Dimensions (W x H): 16:9 Aspect Ratio
This format must have a clearly visible ‘Close Ad X’ button positioned in the top right hand corner. This along with the Video Control ‘Play’ button WILL collapse 100% of the ad.
On “Pause” the overlay can animate for up to 7 seconds. Further engagement & interaction can be achieved with the inclusion of Video, Social Links, Image galleries, Special offers, Find on Map etc. Audio is ONLY permitted following engagement of the Video.
VPAID ads for RTÉ Player may contain the following asset types: SWF, JPG, GIF, PNG and h.264 (MP4 wrapper).
- Video File Format: MPEG2 or MPEG4
- Duration: Max 30 Seconds
- Bitrate: MPEG2 – Minimum 4Mb/s or MPEG4 – Minimum 2Mb/s
- Audio Levels: Must not exceed – 12db
- Video File Size: 3.5 MB (MIN), 15MB (MAX)
- Non Video (assets) File Size: 500KB
Companion MPU (300×250) Ad
- Format: SWF, JPG, GIF, PNG
- File Size: 40KB
IMPORTANT: To be supplied as a VAST Tag.