- Digital Display
- Rate Card
- T&Cs / Policies
- HFSS Code Summary
- BAI General Commercial Communications Code
- Terms And Conditions Of Business
- RTÉ Clashing Policy
- RTÉ Guide Competition Terms & Conditions
- RTÉ Broadcast Sponsorship Guidelines
- Competing Broadcaster Guidelines
- Alcohol Advertising
Responsive Build Asset Requirements:
We request the following assets in order to be able to deliver this high quality bespoke format for our clients.
- layered .psd/ .ai/ .indd artwork (preference is .psd format)
- Logos (.ai version), lock ups if required as part of the design
- Video assest – if available (high res)
- Selected stills from video if possible
- Additional photos used for print and outdoor etc.
- CLEAR instruction on the messaging that needs to feature
Responsive Build Terms & Conditions:
- The design and build time required for these bespoke campaigns is strictly 4 weeks. Required assets must be delivered 4 fill working weeks in advance of the specified live date in order to allow us to successfully design, develop and test the format.
- A maximum of 4 changes are allowed per build. Anything above this could jeopardise the specified live date. These changes are broken out as follows:
Design – 1 week – Maximum of 2 changes (1 layout change if required & 1 moderate change thereafter)
Development – 2 weeks – Maximum of 2 changes (animation amendments only, design layout cannot be changed at this point).
- No development work will commence until the design has been fully signed off by the client. Any changes which occur to the design which occur after sign-off may result in a review of the live date. Please factor into the overall turnaround time.
- Any copy/messaging that will feature on the format will need to be decided upon by the client/agency before the design stage commences.
- Skins which are included as part of a Responsive takeover will only be used aesthetically and will not carry any copy or branding. (Desktop only)
- Any stated timescales are reliant upon the client providing RTÉ with all required information/images/copy/feedback/changes within the time set out at project initiation.