- Digital Display
- Rate Card
- T&Cs / Policies
- HFSS Code Summary
- BAI General Commercial Communications Code
- Terms And Conditions Of Business
- RTÉ Clashing Policy
- RTÉ Guide Competition Terms & Conditions
- RTÉ Broadcast Sponsorship Guidelines
- Competing Broadcaster Guidelines
- Alcohol Advertising
The Time Sync and Sidebar provide a series of interactive elements presented as overlays timed to the video to enable targeted interactions with the ad—all while keeping the viewer firmly in control.
- Format: VPAID
- Dimensions (W x H): 16:9 Aspect Ratio
Initial overlay banner(s):
- File size: 100KB
- Should not consume more than 2/10 of the available player screen.
- Positioned: This may or may not be fixed, & may contain multiple ad components e.g.
- Initiated on-click.
- Can occupy 8/10 of the player screen.
- Once overlay format displays it must have a clearly visible ‘Close Ad X’ button positioned in the top right hand corner that WILL collapse 100% of the overlay, & return to the playing Pre-roll.
As with the Initial overlay banner each expanded overlay must not interfere with the Players Control Bar.
The expanded overlay can contain as much detail & engagement you feel is appropriate.
Example Size(s): Pre-roll 640×360, Initial Overlay 320×108, Expanded Overlay 576×324.
VPAID ads for RTÉ Player may contain the following asset types: SWF, JPG, GIF, PNG and h.264 (MP4 wrapper).
- Video File Format: MPEG2 or MPEG4
- Duration: Max 30 Seconds
- Bitrate: MPEG2 – Minimum 4Mb/s or MPEG4 – Minimum 2Mb/s
- Audio Levels: Must not exceed – 12db
- Video File Size: 3.5 MB (MIN), 15MB (MAX)
- Non Video (assets) File Size: 500KB
Companion MPU (300×250) Ad
- Format: SWF, JPG, GIF, PNG
- File Size: 40KB
IMPORTANT: To be supplied as a VAST Tag.
Sizmek, Doubleclick, innovid
See also: www.iab.net/media/file/dv-timesync.pdf