Late Late Toy Show Individual Spot Buys & Audience Prize Giveaway 2023
Book Your Spot in Ireland's Most Watched TV Show!
The Late Late Toy Show will air on Friday, November 24th, 2023, with new host Patrick Kielty at the helm and Christmas cheer guaranteed!
An Irish and global institution, it’s a beacon of togetherness in an era of media fragmentation – a night when people cram sofas and stay-up-late to be part of a unique shared experience.
The Toy Show is THE most sought-after property in Irish media, with untouchable reach, unrivalled engagement and a special emotional connection with audiences. It’s the nation’s top annual appointment-to-view and marks the official start of Christmas for both families and brands.
RTE is now accepting individual spot bookings for the Late Late Toy Show.
Digital packages, print opportunities and Audience Giveaways are also available.
THE LATE LATE TOY SHOW 2022
|Average TV audience of 1.5 million (ROI)|
|76% share of Individuals|
|86% share of HKWC|
|93% share of Children|
*Source - TAM Ireland / Nielsen & Piano Analytics
|Individual Spot Cost (30 seconds)||€40,000|
|Digital package, International Streams only (2 available)
RTÉ Player International Streams: 27,500
|Full page in RTÉ Guide Toy Show issue, plus 150,000 MPUs on RTÉ.ie.||€2,750|
- All prizes subject to editorial approval
- Once prize is approved, the prize sponsor must provide 240 prizes at a value of €150 each (in addition to the media fee)
- The on-air script for the giveaway is approx 25-30 seconds duration, and will be subject to RTÉ approval and changes
- The mechanic of the giveaway (Prop/Images/Footage) are also subject to RTÉ approval. The positioning of the giveaway is subject to editorial discretion.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- TV costs are based on 30 second copy
- RTÉ Player costs based on 0 – 30 seconds
- PIB +25% (limited availability)
- Break selection +10%
- Once bookings have been confirmed they are non – cancellable and non – transferrable
To discuss spot buys and audience giveaways please contact:
|Laura Lester||01 208 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Emer O’ Connell||01 208 email@example.com|
To discuss the RTE Guide Toy Show issue, please contact: