Prime Pod | A Media First TV Format
Prime Pod is an exciting media first for Ireland that gives the audience a better viewing experience by decreasing ad-break time and clutter whilst also increasing ad effectiveness for brands.
SO WHAT IS IT?
Prime Pod is a stand-alone ad break, no longer than 60 seconds, that features in prime time RTÉ television programming.
The Pod will be positioned as the first ad break slot in RTÉ programming and will feature a maximum of two brand adverts.
This shortened commercial Pod gives brands the opportunity to cut through the clutter and stand out inside RTÉ programming. The result is higher viewer engagement with a greater impact for brands.
NEW CONTENT EXCLUSIVE
This new initiative will launch in September 2019 exclusively alongside the upcoming brand-new series Pulling with my Parents.
This brand-new show features young adults who are fed-up with the modern dating world and want to go back-to-basics with some help from those who know them best; their parents. By back-to-basics we mean that their parents will completely take over their love lives and online presence by revamping their profiles alongside some blunt and honest advice with the aim of lining them up with a date.
The new six-part series will air on Wednesdays at 21:30 on RTÉ2 starting in September 2019.
BE A PART OF THIS MEDIA FIRST OPPORTUNITY?
The total cost for this opportunity is €40,000 which includes:
- 6 x 30” spots
- 1 x Prime Pod per episode
- No more than 2 x adverts in the Pod
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Relevant contracted discount will apply & spend will contribute towards GED as per trading policy. This offer only applies to clients with run of days deals
- In the event of clashing issues between a potential spot advertiser and sponsor, priority will be given to the sponsor
- Costs are fixed and non-reconcilable
- 30” copy length will take priority over shorter copy lengths
- Final decision lies with RTÉ