One Day News Takeover on RTÉ
Advertise around Trusted, Factual, Honest News.
Oxford's Reuters Institute and DCU's FuJo Institute have released their Digital News Report for 2019. Their research suggests that RTÉ News is now the clear first choice for Irish audiences online, as well as on radio and on television.
To celebrate this success, we are now offering our advertisers and brands a unique new opportunity around news. This media-first cross-platform One Day News Takeover is available Monday - Friday across July and August.
This news package runs over one day, any Monday to Friday, during July and August.
AUDIENCE DELIVERYTV: Six One News averages 347k Adults 15+ / 32% share, Nine News averages 362k Adults 15+ / 27% share.
Radio: 797,000 Adults / 20.8% Reach with 3.6 OTH (Opportunity To Hear).
Online: Varies by day and news output. Average of 1,300,000 page views per day.
|Audience*||Total Reach for 1 Day||Total Impacts||Average Frequency|
|Adults 15+||1,705,000 or 46.55%||5,427,000||3.18|
|Adults ABC1||774,000 or 50.64%||2,682,000||3.48|
*Source: Telmar Cross Media Reach
PACKAGE COST - €14,000
(Based on 30" costs)
To book this new and exclusive package to run any weekday across July and August, please contact:
|Heidi.Burrell@rte.ie||01 208 2004||086 816 1000|
Terms & Conditions
- This package is only available during July and August. Offer runs Monday to Friday only.
- Subject to availability, terms and conditions apply.
- TV sponsorship fixed time checks take precedence.
- PIB (Position in Break) not guaranteed on TV.
- Centre breaks of Six One and Nine News also available on request, as part of this offer. Please contact Heidi Burrell for price details.
- No deal discounts apply.