Ireland’s Fittest Family | Sponsorship
Series 7 of Ireland's Fittest Family returns to RTÉ One & RTÉ Player this October
Heading into its seventh season, this hugely popular show is once again searching the country to find the fittest, fastest and strongest families to enter Ireland’s most extreme fitness competition. Mairead Ronan returns as the show presenter alongside coaches Anna Geary, Davy Fitzgerald, Donncha O’Callaghan and Derval O’Rourke as the show tests the competing families like never before.
This is the first time in six years that Ireland’s Fittest Family is available for sponsorship, and with the 2018 series being the most successful series to date we expect this to be a race to the finish line for expressions of interest.
2018 Series Performance
|DETAILS||RTÉ One||RTÉ Player|
11 hours of Television Sponsorship including:
8 new episodes:
- Ep1 and Ep8 x 90 mins
- Remaining 6 Episodes x 60 minutes
1 x Celebrity Special x 60 minutes
1 x Best of Episode x 60 minutes
|Live Stream & 30 day catch-up|
Mid/late October 2019.
Final episode will air in the Christmas schedule
192 sponsor stings in total across RTÉ One, RTÉ One+1 and including a series repeat.
6 x stings per 60 minute episode (2 x 10”, 4 x 7”)
8 x stings per 90 minute episode (2 x 10”, 6 x 7”)
1 x 10” Pre Roll
2 x 10” Mid Roll
|PROMOS||Sponsor logo on all dedicated show promos|
Sponsorship Fee: €150,000
Please note terms & conditions apply:
- RTÉ invites any expressions of interest to be received in writing by 12:00 Noon on Friday 5th July 2019.
- In the event of more than one expression of interest, RTÉ will confirm whether applicants have been successful by 15:00 on Monday 8th July 2019.
- Please note that once the sponsorship has been confirmed by RTÉ you will be requested to confirm on Caria.
- The booking is non-cancellable and non-transferable.
- Further commercial opportunities may be available once a sponsor is secured.
For more information please contact:
|Gerry.McGuinness@rte.ie||01 208 2963|
|Ruth.Kennedy@rte.ie||01 208 2099|
|Tara.Farrell@rte.ie||01 208 3430|
|Kay.Moylan@rte.ie||01 208 2563|