Euro 2020 Qualifiers – AV Spot Packages
The Euro 2020 Qualifiers on RTÉ.
RTÉ2 | RTÉ Player
With Mick McCarthy at the helm for the second time, the road to Euro 2020 will commernce for Ireland on 23rd March, 2019. The first Euro 2020 Qualifer will be an away game against Gibraltar and Ireland will finish with what could be a crucial game against Denmark in the Aviva Stadium on the 18th November.
Having struck lucky with the draw and avoided the "Group of Death" it is not inconceivable that Ireland might qualify for the Euro 2020 competition! COYBIG.
|EURO QUALIFIER OFFER||Gibraltar v Ireland, Saturday 23rd March (KO 17:00) Ireland v Georgia, Tuesday 26th March (KO 19:45)||1 x 30" Half-time break - TV and RTÉ Player live linear in both matches - €20,000|
|INDIVIDUAL MATCH COSTS||Gibraltar v Ireland, Saturday 23rd March (KO 17:00)||€10,000|
|INDIVIDUAL MATCH COSTS||Ireland v Georgia, Tuesday 26th March (KO 19:45)||€12,500|
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings received by 12 noon on Friday 25th will still qualify for AB discounts;
- With regard to clashing categories, RTÉ will do an allocation after the deadline of 12 noon on 25th January has passed;
- Advertisers buying both matches will be given priority over those buying one;
- PIB will incur an additional cost of 25% and the Caria must include the PIB request;
- Relevant contracted discount will be applied and spend will contribute towards GED as per trading policy. This offer only applies to clients with run of day campaigns;
- Costs are fixed and non-reconcilable;
- Spot Buys will be excluded from quality reconciliations;
- Limited availability of catch up on the Player. Details available on request.
For more information please contact:
|Laura.Lester@rte.ie||01 208 2562|