Presented by Damien O’Reilly, Countrywide is RTÉ Radio 1’s Saturday morning rural affairs show.
RTÉ Radio 1 | Saturday | 8.10am - 9.00am
Now reaching 204,000* listeners, Countrywide brings urban and rural Ireland together through the experiences and stories of people all over the island and is a permanent presence in Ireland’s top 20 most listened radio shows. Damien and his panel of contributors including Marty Morrissey, Suzanne Campbell, Darragh McCullough and Seamus O’Rourke take an overview of what’s happening both county-side and in the cities too! The popular Saturday morning show features events, people and happenings that bring colour and life to communities, towns and villages across the country, reminding us that food, fun and family are part of what we are.
Recent guests in 2018 include:
Pat Shortt, the late Pearse Lyons, Sonia O’Sullivan, Michael D Higgins, Phil Hogan, Michael O’Leary, Mary Robinson.
Winner of over 12 individual awards since 2010 include:
Damien O’Reilly - Speech Broadcaster Gold 2015: PPI Radio Awards
Countrywide - Top Radio Programme 2018: Irish Guild Agricultural Journalists
*JNLR: Sept 17-Sept 18
THE SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE
- - 4 x 10" sponsor credited stings every Saturday.
- - 1 x sponsor credited promo in Morning Ireland every Thursday.
- - 1 x sponsor credited promo in Today with Sean O'Rourke every Friday.
- - Sting maximum 10" in duration e.g. “Countrywide on RTÉ Radio 1 sponsored by [sponsor] plus [short sponsor tag line]”
- - 12-month sponsor presence on Countrywide homepage. http://www.rte.ie/radio1/countrywide/
- - 1 x sponsor credited sting at the beginning of every Countrywide podcast for the duration of the sponsorship term. http://www.rte.ie/radio1/countrywide/podcasts/
- - Calor: January 2017 - December 2018
- - NDC: January 2014 - December 2016
Sponsorship Fee: €135,000 for 12 months
For more information please contact:
|Tara.Farrell@rte.ie||01 208 3404|
|Gerry.McGuinness@rte.ie||01 208 2963|
|Ruth.Kennedy@rte.ie||01 208 2099|
|Kay.Moylan@rte.ie||01 208 2563|