Christmas Day TV Breaks 2019
RTÉ is bringing you a brand-new Christmas Day offer this year!
We will have short commercial breaks between all peak programme on RTÉ One. These breaks will have no more than two adverts per break and are open to all advertisers.
RTÉ One had an average audience of 376,000 viewers and 22.6% share on Christmas Day last year in peak time. RTÉ One and RTÉ2 were the No.1 and No.2 channels on Christmas Day last year among Adults 15+, Adults 15-34, Adults 25-44 and Housekeepers with Children.
Source: TAM/Nielsen, Individuals, Consolidated
- €6,500 for 1 x 30" spot.
- There will be a maximum of two adverts per break, so this cost includes PIB (Position in Break).
- Break selectivity available for +10%.
- Priority will be given to longer lengths, up to and including December AB date (21st October). After this date all lengths will be accepted.
- Programmes are likely to include - Movie Premier, Fair City and Mrs Brown's Boys.
- Limited to approximately 6 breaks.
- No deal discount will apply.