2FM Rising Sponsorship
Each year, RTÉ 2FM releases a list of rising Irish artists for our listeners to keep an eye on. The prestigious list is compiled by a group of experts each year. In previous years Dermot Kennedy, Denise Chaila, For Those I Love, Fontaines DC, Shane Codd, Jafaris and Aby Coulibaly have been on the list.
The list is designed to showcase brilliant new Irish artists rising in the ranks; that will have you buzzing with their music. Rising is a key initiative from 2FM and RTÉ as the support of Irish music and Irish artists is an important part of what we do and what we represent. In a time when musicians and artists need all the support they can get, we hope 2FM Rising can be a benefit to these artists on their respective journeys to bigger things. 2FM Rising is an artist development initiative providing airplay, promotional and content opportunities for its chosen participants.
Previous Sponsors: SEAT
The brand will become inextricably linked to fresh new music via broadcast stings, promos, programme mentions, social media and podcasts.
- 4 x Tagged Rising track per day (48 weeks)
- 14 x Station promos per week (48 weeks)
- 20 x Rising promo blasts per year
- 10 x Instagram mini artist bio videos
- 10 x On air interviews with presenter, one per artist
- 10 x Long form interviews for podcast, one per artist
- Studio 8 Recording Session with each artist (sponsors logo on video)
For more information please contact:
|Brian Geraghty||Head of Special Projects|
|087 647 1196||Brian.Geraghty@rte.ie|