EGTA Webinar with Peter Field: Advertising in a Recession
As part of an ongoing series of talks our colleagues in the European Group of Television Advertisers (egta) are hosting a discussion with Peter Field on Tuesday 26 May at 14:00 IST.
Peter Field hardly needs an introduction. He spent 15 years as a strategic planner in advertising and has been a marketing consultant for the last 20 years. His pioneering work on the link between creativity and effectiveness – such as Media in Focus with Les Binet - has earned Peter a global reputation as one of the Godfathers of Effectiveness. He is also behind the valuable research Advertising in a Downturn and published an update putting the learnings in the context of the COVID-crisis: Advertising in recession – long, short or dark?
As the egta team sees the value of sharing Peter’s much-needed insights with the entire advertising industry this webinar will be accessible not only to the egta membership, but to advertisers, agencies and more.
This upcoming talk will take place on Tuesday 26 May at 14:00 IST.
During this webinar, Peter will discuss the main findings of his study and touch upon several pertinent questions:
- Why do marketers need to continue investing in brand advertising?
- What is the type of advertising that works best under the current circumstances?
- How can TV and Radio brands equip themselves with the right set of tools and arguments so that they can gain in efficiency when they approach their client base, both the advertisers and agencies?
- How can brands defend their share of voice and seize their market opportunity?
- What does a good “long term strategy” mean in this context of crisis?
If you wish to attend this webinar you can register below.